ADAPT is a simple, user friendly method of communicating CSC affiliate data to CSC Headquarters. Starting with calendar year 2012, the system replaces both the “Vital Signs” and the “Program Statistical/Management” reports. ADAPT provides affiliates with access to real time aggregate statistics and establishes uniform, system-wide definition of data fields. ADAPT will provide great value to the CSC system and ultimately the people we serve. Questions are designed to help the CSC network:
- improve our collective ability to accurately describe the reach and impact to people affected by cancer by the broader organization as whole,
- better understand the people we serve,
- unify and streamline the data reporting process,
- identify network-wide quality standards,
- identify network-wide averages,
- identify network best practices, and
- more quickly recognize affiliates in financial distress.